Ballymoney RFC are currently looking for a Club Physiotherapist.
Ballymoney RFC currently field four senior men’s teams – the 1st XV will compete in Ulster Branch Qualifying Section 2 next season. The club also have a vibrant youth section competing successfully at Under 18, Under 16 and Under 14 level, as well as mini / maxi’s.
Ballymoney RFC is currently recruiting for the position of Club Physiotherapist for the 2019-2020 season.
• Provide accurate diagnosis and oversee treatment and rehabilitation of all club players.
• Formulate, co-ordinate and supervise rehabilitation programmes for allocated players.
• Liaise with the coaching staff regarding the progress of all injured players to ensure accurate injury information can be disseminated.
• Provide training and match day Physiotherapy cover to the senior squad, including away fixtures.
• To lead on developing injury prevention strategies based on current research and literature.
• To organise the medical equipment required.
• To carry out any other duties that may be required by management and are within the post- holders capabilities.
The Club Physiotherapist will report directly to the Head of Game Development and will work closely with the coaching staff.
The successful candidate will have access to a Physiotherapy room within the clubhouse that will be available to them for use with private clients, alongside their club duties.
The suitable individual will ideally meet the following specifications:
• Must be a fully qualified Physiotherapist (MCSP and HPC registered).
• Ideally have an interest in rugby football.
• Flexible availability (evening & weekends).
• Access to transport.
The remuneration package for this position will reflect the skills and experience of the successful candidate.
To apply or for more information please email your CV or questions to Team Manager , Chris McIlmoyle at email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Friday 30th August