Home COMMUNITY Clement Dealey launches 2021 calendar to raise vital funds for PIPS suicide...

Clement Dealey launches 2021 calendar to raise vital funds for PIPS suicide awareness

Local photographer Clement Dealey has launched a 2021 calendar to help raise funds for the PIPS suicide awareness charity.

Speaking at the launch Clement said “I have now launched a stunning 2021 calendar to help raise funds for the PIPS suicide awareness charity after a young relative of mine took his own life.

“The devastating impact of suicide is sadly something more and more families are having to come to terms with and it is heartbreaking

“The charity provides information on how to be more aware of the risk of suicide it also gives the knowledge on how to signpost someone to all the sources of help available.

“PIPS provides support to individuals who are considering, or who have at some point considered, ending their own lives.

“The charity also provides support to those families and friends who have been touched by suicide.

“I have been enjoying the challenge of capturing different aspects of some of our best local scenes and someone suggested that it might be a good idea to put them in a calendar.

“I’m really pleased with the result and the fact that PIPS will benefit from every single sale is fantastic.”

The calendar can be purchased by clicking below :
https://clementdealeylandscapephotography.com/collections/special-edition/products/2021-calendar