A number of Ballymoney cafes/restaurants have signed up for the new government scheme ‘Eat Out to Help Out’ which will see its customers get 50% of their meals during August.
With the new government scheme, you can dine out and support local restaurants affected by the Coronavirus pandemic.
From 3rd – 31st August 2020, you can dine out midweek, Monday to Wednesday, and each person can get a 50% discount off their meal, up to the value of £10pp.
So far the following five Ballymoney businesses (within 5 miles) have signed up:
- A Bite Above, 21a Main Street
- Boyds, 13 High Street
- Monty’s, 8 Church Street
- Bob & Berts Ballymoney, 7 Main Street, BT53 6AN
- Subway, 1-3, Main Street, BT53 6AN
- Ground Espresso Bars Ltd, 4 HIgh Street , BT53 6AG
- Zinc, 1 Rodden Foot, BT53 6JJ
- Cunningham’s Catch, 9 Charles Street, BT53 6DX
- The Clock Tower, 7 High Street
- The Boatyard Coffee Shop, 233 Loughan Road, BT52 1UD
- The Brown Trout Golf and Country inn. 209 Agivey Road, Aghadowey, BT51 4AD
- The Sizzling Sausage, 109 Newbridge Road
- Founded Coffee, 4a Bendooragh Road, Antrim, BT53 7ND
(last updated 12/08/2020)
There is however a number of conditions in place to this scheme, which are as follows:
- to get 50% off your food and non-alcoholic drinks up to a total value of £10 per person if you eat or drink in
- every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday between 3 August and 31 August
- as many times as you like
You don’t need a voucher to use the scheme and you can use it at the same time as other offers and discounts. There is no minimum spend.
Alcoholic drinks and service charges are excluded from the offer.