Damage was caused to a chip shop on Charles Street in Ballymoney after a fire broke out on Thursday morning.
It’s understood the blaze began due to an oil frier fire at Cunningham’s Catch around 11;00 this morning.
Seven fire appliances in total were called to the incident, two each from Ballymoney, Coleraine and Kilrea Fire Stations and one fire appliance from Portrush Fire Station, attended to tackle the blaze, with the road closed for a time while the incident was dealt with.
Following the incident, the business posted a statement on social media. ‘Thanks, everyone, for your kind messages; everyone’s out safe and well. A massive thank-you to the emergency services for the quick response.’