The Executive have announced the latest relaxations to the COVID-19 regulations.
These will come into effect from Friday 24th July.
- Up to 10 people from 4 different households are allowed to meet inside. Over night visits in a different house are also allowed.
- Swimming pools & leisure centres will be allowed reopen
- Spas, sauna & steam rooms etc can reopen
- Indoor and outdoor funfairs & bowling alleys will be allowed to reopen
- Community centres allowed to reopen
- Outdoor spectators are permitted at sporting venues where social distancing can be adhered to and rules in place.
‘Even though this will be allowed to take affect from tomorrow it will depend on each individual when they will be able to get reopen so please check with the local council, business or organisation.’