5.4 C
Ballymoney
Thursday, November 26, 2020

Jordans spectacular light display for NI Children’s Hospice
J

A Ballybogey resident has decided to light up his village with a spectacular Christmas display outside his house.

Jordan Christie from Ballybogey is hoping to raise money for the NI Children’s Hospice.

- Advertisement -

Speaking about his light display, Jordan said: “This year has been a real struggle for charities to raise money due to COVID-19, so I thought what better way to try and help by spreading some festive cheer as I think its what we all need.

- Advertisement -

”The charity that I will be raising funds for is the NI Children’s Hospice.

”Anyone who would like to donate can do so either via my Justgiving page which is www.justgiving.com/jordanslights or you can donate some change into the collection box at the end of the fence.

- Advertisement -

Any donation is much appreciated no matter how small!”

You can view the light display at 9 Meadowbrook, Ballybogey, BT53 6RE.

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

LATEST

Storey expresses concern after the discovery of suspicious objects in North Antrim

North Antrim DUP MLA Mervyn Storey has expressed his concern at the discovery of pipe bombs in Dervock and Derrykeighan this morning.

Dervock: Suspicious objects found in three ongoing security alerts

There are three ongoing security alerts in the Dervock area outside Ballymoney, following the discovery of suspicious objects this morning.

Unpaid carers save NI government £19m daily despite many feeling ’abandoned’

It has been revealed as part of Carers Rights Day (November 26), that the role of unpaid family carers in Northern Ireland...

Temporary extension to Sunday trading hours during December

Larger shops and supermarkets within Causeway Coast and Glens will be permitted to open two hours earlier than usual on Sundays during December 2020, in a temporary extension of trading hours. Sunday trading restrictions within the Borough are being relaxed so that key workers, the vulnerable and elderly can avail…