5.5 C
Ballymoney
Friday, March 5, 2021

Jordans spectacular light display for NI Children’s Hospice
J

A Ballybogey resident has decided to light up his village with a spectacular Christmas display outside his house.

Jordan Christie from Ballybogey is hoping to raise money for the NI Children’s Hospice.

- Advertisement -

Speaking about his light display, Jordan said: “This year has been a real struggle for charities to raise money due to COVID-19, so I thought what better way to try and help by spreading some festive cheer as I think its what we all need.

- Advertisement -

”The charity that I will be raising funds for is the NI Children’s Hospice.

”Anyone who would like to donate can do so either via my Justgiving page which is www.justgiving.com/jordanslights or you can donate some change into the collection box at the end of the fence.

- Advertisement -

Any donation is much appreciated no matter how small!”

You can view the light display at 9 Meadowbrook, Ballybogey, BT53 6RE.

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

LATEST

Benvardin Road closed next week for police investigation

Police are to close the Benvardin Road next Wednesday (March 10) for a short time as part of an investigation. The road is to be...

Councillor Peacocks message ahead of International Women’s day

Cllr Leanne Peacock, Chair of the Women’s Committee on Causeway Coast and Glens Council, has written a message to Women ahead of International Women's...

Man placed on sex offenders register after making and distributing indecent images

A Ballymoney man has been placed on the sex offenders register after finally being sentenced by the Crown Court to the making and distributing...

Covid-19 related deaths: week ending 26th February 2021

Latest figures published today by NISRA show that 44 deaths involving Covid-19 occurred in the week 20th to 26th February 2021. The total number...