The PSNI have released the latest summary of the weekly fined issued for COVID-19 breaches.
- 2101 COV1;
- 1720 COV2 – 239 Commercial / 1481 PrivateProhibition Notices issued to licensed premises or for restriction of gatherings in a private dwelling;
- 59 COV3 Failure to Isolate (£1,000 fine);
- 4179 COV4* Penalty Notices (COV4 now replaces COV1 with fines starting at £200);
- 81 COV5 Penalty Notice issued to a business and/or premises for breach of the regulations (starting at £1,000 to a max of £10,000);
- 4 COV6 Penalty Notice of £200 issued for failure to wear a face covering without reasonable excuse;
- 2216 CRNs Community Resolution Notices.